Dr. George Fairweather developed a residential model to support individuals with mental illnesses in their recovery while promoting community integration. Threshold operates the Lebanon Lodge for adults who have the ability to both live and work with minimal supports. The Lodge residence resembles a family setting where the majority of supports are provided by the person's peers, rather than professionals. The responsibilities of a Lodge resident include:
- Being involved in the operation of the home.
- Attending house meetings.
- Electing a manager, treasurer, and secretary of the home.
- Contributing financially to rent, utilities & food.
- Being involved in the decision-making process of admitting new residents.
- Creating house rules.
- Working daily as a member of the home and Lodge business.
All referrals must be completed by the Lebanon County MH/ID/EI Program.